LOTH is looking for an experienced Account Executive in the New Business Development market to fill a major role within the organization. The New Business Development position has a primary role in both strategic planning and tactical execution as part of the company’s Sales Team.
The successful candidate will have an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong network of relationships within major companies in the Cincinnati Market. The candidate must possess at least 4 years of external sales experience, a proven track record of prospecting for clients, delivering sales results, servicing client needs and must be skilled at strategically developing business plans around opening new business within corporations in the market. Additionally, successful candidates will represent the LOTH brand and train to develop an extensive knowledge of the integrated solutions and services offered by LOTH.
Please contact Hayley Demure via email at email@example.com to submit your resume.
Main Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Deliver annual revenue goal
- Develop account strategy and maintain persistent contact with prospective customers
- Acquire new accounts while fostering and developing existing accounts
- Drive initiatives that support the advancement of new technologies, creative out of the box thinking and improved processes that contribute to our company’s ability to grow and perform
- Utilize Hedberg SQL along with additional resources and management tools
- Ability to forecast upcoming sales is necessary
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proven track record of delivering sales results, servicing and prospecting in large companies
- Previous experience in the flooring, office furniture, design, real estate, or a distribution dealership business is a plus
- Ability to be a strategic thinker challenging him or herself to achieve the company goals and visions
- Strong business acumen, professional presence, excellent interpersonal skills and critical/ creative problem solving skills
- History of generating year over year annual revenue with significant profit
- Proven ability to develop integrated solutions
- Solution-oriented to over deliver while holding oneself highly accountable
- Prior success overseeing multiple projects at one time
- An ability to work well under pressure and make quick decisions
- Successful candidate will represent the LOTH brand and train to develop an extensive knowledge of the integrated solutions and services offered by LOTH
- Residence, experience and knowledge of the Northern Kentucky Market is a plus
AAP, EEO, M/F/H/V/D, Drug Free Workplace.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job function of a position.