Celebrating 125 Years of Inspiring Spaces
LOTH Inc is an Ohio company creating smarter workplaces that was founded in Cincinnati in 1891. Now celebrating its 125 Year Anniversary, LOTH has offices in Columbus and Cincinnati.
LOTH specializes in helping leading organizations improve their productivity by optimizing their space to fully engage their associate base. We ask the question, “Does your current work environment provide spaces that will drive optimal business results for the future?” No matter what your business may be, Higher Education, Healthcare or Corporate, your SPACE Matters!
We have true business discussions with our clients to address a variety of real issues that include:
- Culture – How do you change it? How can we help?
- Brand Experience – How does your space communicate your brand, internally and externally?
- Wellness – How healthy is your current work environment?
- Real Estate Compression – Can you do more with less fixed real estate?
- Employee Engagement – How do you know if your space brings out the best performance from your associates?
The LOTH approach is to bring together these strategic business issues and leverage your space to solve them. We do this by positioning proven solutions that are created through insights and research from our partner Steelcase. Our success is measured by the relationships we work with to solve complex space issues.
Clients We Serve
- OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Net Jets
- Ohio University
- Miami University
- University of Cincinnati
- Capital University
- The Ohio State University
- 5th 3rd Bank
- The Limited
- Ohio Health
- Christ Hospital
- Mercy Health
LOTH Fast Facts:
- 2015 Deloitte 100 Award Recipient
- Goering Center’s Family & Private Business All-Star Award Finalist
- C-Suite Award Finalist
- Previous Platinum Partner Award recipient from Steelcase
- EWT – Separate Technology company to support IT/AV integration
- LOTH Flooring – Can provide commercial flooring solutions to leverage overall product spend and create implementation efficiencies
- SWS – Separate Service company to support variable Facility needs with dedicated resources and PM team
- Architectural Product solutions- Walls, raised floor solutions, sound masking
- In house PM, delivery, warehouse and installation teams
- IWS – LOTH partnership to support inclusion, MBE and EDGE project needs