LOTH inspires creativity and collaboration at Abbott
When Abbott wanted a new space for their pediatric business unit and therapeutic business unit in 2009, they knew an open office design would encourage open communication and better serve their employees in the 28,000 square foot space.
- encourage teamwork: create an open-space design concept to act as a well-organized work environment
- spaces to share ideas: build on commitment to provide top quality products
- open floor plan: increased flexibility and usability of the space; reduce number of office to create more workstations
- modern aesthetic: lowered workstation panels to enhance employee communication
- multiple settings: provide team rooms that have a relaxed atmosphere and promote involvement
- integrated technology: wireless internet connection throughout the space offers easy access to information