Do you have FOMO of NeoCon 2021? Never fear…we pulled together a list of our top 10 takeaways from this year’s event. So sit back, grab some coffee, and enjoy!
- Steelcase put together a great summary of all of the action at NeoCon 2021. From virtual tours to product features, get caught up on Steelcase at NeoCon 2021 – check it out!
- Best of NeoCon 2021 Winners! Hybrid solutions took the podium as judges award Elbrook Table Collection and Steelcase Work Tents with top honors. Steelcase and its family of brands received three Best of NeoCon awards and three HiP, Honoring Industry People & Product, award honors presented by Interior Design. Other winners from furniture to textile categories showcased beautiful new products. Check out the full list of 2021 winners.
- Award winners aren’t the only bright spots coming from NeoCon 2021. In fact, Business of Furniture shines on togetherness with their BoF’s Brightest Products at NeoCon 2021 article. BoF staff members shared what they liked most about the selected products and why they worked. Grab the 411 into their top picks.
- OFS showed off a new lounge chair that screams comfort! With the high back, it is perfect for a moment of respite. The contrasting seat and back upholstery allows for unique customization. Hannah Williams, LOTH Creative Lead, noted “this new chair is very versatile depending on how it is configured.” Explore the Sofy.
- HBF furniture brought their A game with a “secret garden” concept creating a sequence of experiential vignettes that engage with the spirit of the past, present, and future design epochs at every turn. Start exploring the virtual HBF showroom experience now!
- Keeping to the hot theme of hybrid, Steelcase didn’t disappoint bringing the DeskWizard to the table! Kyla Burns, LOTH Creative Lead, highlights, “this is the PERFECT solution for workstation reservation in hoteling models.” Burns shared insights on the hoteling topic earlier this summer in a BizJournals article. This Steelcase product is perfect for companies looking to integrate technology to help create a better work environment for their teams. Learn more about how it supports the hybrid workplace.
- Pods, like SnapCab, offer an optimal work experience for open office environments. It’s no surprise they took home two prestigious awards from this year’s NeoCon event. Best of NeoCon Gold for the SnapCab Work+, and an Interior Design HiP Award for the SnapCab Care. Check out more details on these award-winning products.
- Hundreds of new products made their debut last month at NeoCon. Use this Product Hub to help guide your search for new products based on your category and vertical market.
- Let’s face it, working outdoors is a trend that will continue. Extremis brought a beautiful “out of the office” first-ever North American showroom to inspire new ways of working. New products within the showroom included the Tiki Table and highly anticipated AMAi-the first true solution for working outdoors featuring integrated power and light sources. This is one experience you MUST catch up on post-NeoCon, check it out.
- Media coverage included recaps from industry leaders across the globe. Most outlets shared post-show roundups from the show that brought in 20K in attendance even during pandemic times. One of our favorites, NeoCon 2021 trend: Coziness Factor, get to your cozy spot and start exploring!
If these key takeaways left you inspired to start your office upgrades – connect in with a LOTH team member to head into 2022 on point. So, mark your calendars for NeoCon 2022, June 13-15 as we hope to gather face-to-face to share ideas & connections.