Fifth Third Bank
LOTH worked collaboratively with 5/3 on a variety of projects. Fifth Third Bank’s strategic planning goal to utilize space in a more effective manner was demonstrated in Bank Center locations as well as Corporate spaces.
Cincinnati, OH Project: 5 Low Board Room
- create a state-of-the-art space that will allow members to seamlessly share information both locally and remotely and support and inspire collaboration
- technology was incorporated in every space, shared collaboration settings, touchdown spaces, video conference rooms and a customized boardroom table designed specifically to support Fifth Third Bank board members
Detroit, MI Project: My Workplace
- modernize workspaces: demonstrate the change in direction to create workspaces that are collaborative, flexible and progressive
- technology: incorporate technology and tools into the new space
- wall systems and furniture worked together to design a space that created an alternative workspace and encouraged team collaboration and communication
Montgomery, OH Project: Bank of the Future
- build from the ground-up, a space that displays the “vision” as created collaboratively by BDG, Fifth Third Bank and LOTH.
- a space that incorporates technology, flexibility, open collaboration and self-service.
Cincinnati, OH + Grand Rapids, MI Projects: The ClearArc
- incorporate private offices with glass fronts, shared workstations, conference and collaborative spaces
- the ideal “team environment” was achieved with creating the ideas expressed in the strategy