STEELCASE STANDARD HARD SURFACES
For hard surfaces (including glass, metal, wood, laminate, paint, plastic), use one of these common quad-type cleaners:
- Lysol Disinfecting Wipes (EPA registration number 777-114)
- Formual 409 Disinfecting Spray (EPA registration number 67619-10)
- Clorox Non-Bleach Disinfecting Wipes (EPA registration number 67619-9)
- Lysol All Purpose Spray Cleaner (EPA registration number 777-66)
- Fantastik All Purpose Spray Cleaner (EPA registration number 4822-530)
STEELCASE STANDARD SOFT SURFACES
Many of our fabrics are safe to use with a 10:1 water/bleach spray, but not all. For a list of these materials, see the Finish Library and filter by “bleach cleanable.” We are in the process of testing other cleaners and will update this information as we receive it.
Directions for cleaning:
- The spray should be enough to coat the surface of the fabric, but not to soak through to the substrate.
- Be sure to spray the cleaner uniformly, in order to minimize the impact of the cleaner on material color and visual uniformity.
Interactive Cleaning Guide