Celebrating Over 125 Years of Inspiring Spaces
LOTH Inc is an Ohio company creating smarter workplaces that was founded in Cincinnati in 1891. Recently celebrating its 125 Year Anniversary, LOTH has offices in Columbus and Cincinnati.
LOTH specializes in helping leading organizations improve their productivity by optimizing their space to fully engage their associate base. We ask the question, “Does your current work environment provide spaces that will drive optimal business results for the future?” No matter what your business may be, Higher Education, Healthcare or Corporate, your SPACE Matters!
We have true business discussions with our clients to address a variety of real issues that include:
- Culture – How do you change it? How can we help?
- Brand Experience – How does your space communicate your brand, internally and externally?
- Wellness – How healthy is your current work environment?
- Real Estate Compression – Can you do more with less fixed real estate?
- Employee Engagement – How do you know if your space brings out the best performance from your associates?
The LOTH approach is to bring together these strategic business issues and leverage your space to solve them. We do this by positioning proven solutions that are created through insights and research from our partner Steelcase. Our success is measured by the relationships we work with to solve complex space issues.
Owner JB Buse Jr. on LOTH’s History
Clients We Serve
- OSU Wexner Medical Center
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Net Jets
- Ohio University
- Miami University
- University of Cincinnati
- Capital University
- The Ohio State University
- Fifth Third Bank
- The Limited
- Ohio Health
- Christ Hospital
- Mercy Health
- AK Steel
- Calfee, Halter & Griswold
LOTH Fast Facts:
- 2017 Corporate Caring Awards Finalist
- 2017 Steelcase Premier Partner
- 2017 Medical Mutual Pillar Award Honoree
- 2017 Top Office Furniture and Supply Companies
- 2016 Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100
- 2016 Pillar Award Recipient
- 2016 Top Office Furniture and Supply Companies
- 2016 Goering Center Family and Private Business Award Semi-Finalist
- 2016 Product Runway “The People’s Choice” Award
- C-Suite Award Finalist
- EWT – Separate Technology company to support IT/AV integration
- Mr. David’s Flooring – Partner provider of commercial flooring solutions to leverage overall product spend and create implementation efficiencies
- SWS – Supports variable facility needs with dedicated resources and PM team
- Architectural Solutions – Walls, raised floor solutions, and sound masking
- In-house PM, delivery, warehouse and installation teams
- IWS – LOTH partner supporting inclusion, MBE and EDGE project needs