One important value we provide our members is keeping you up-to-date on the critical issues affecting you and your business.
In May, the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation will conduct the semi-annual open enrollment period for MCO selection.
In this Learning Lab, OSCPA will help you navigate the overwhelming amount of marketing materials and endless statistics flooding the market to give you insight into the complexity of MCO Open Enrollment.
Come hear representatives from CompManagement Health Systems as they provide clarity on issues such as:
- What exactly is happening in the Workers’ Comp business during Open Enrollment?
- What is the correct advice for employers in how to respond to Open Enrollment Outreach of MCOs?
- What exactly does an MCO do?
- How does an MCO impact costs for employers?
- How should an employer evaluate and select a MCO?
For more information or to register, visit the OSCPA store or call your Member Service Center at (800) 686-2727.