Weekend Workplace Tips with Ryan Larkin
Daily rituals anchor our lives, and it’s vital to keep these rituals going during stressful times. I’ve realized over the last 6 weeks that I do the same 7 things every day, regardless of where I’m working and what’s going on in the world.
- I find gratitude. I remind myself that I’m blessed to wake up and that I’m doubly blessed to wake up in America.
- I have coffee.
- I ask myself what I’m doing in my work life that I shouldn’t be doing. I also ask myself what I’m NOT doing that I should be doing.
- I prioritize my day and begin executing.
- Very early in the workday, I like to either:
- Fat finger an email
- Lose my phone
- Pocket Face Time call a client that I haven’t spoken to in years
- Trip over a kid trying to get more coffee
- Trip over a dog trying to get more coffee
- Text Weimer [Columbus Workplace Consultant] about my plans for the day (after I find my phone)
- I draft hand-written correspondence or call friends.
- I have fun.
Real Estate Alliances