LOTH provides a single-source solution for NetJets
Private air charter service NetJets made the decision to relocate their headquarters from New Jersey and constructed a new building directly next to their operations center at Columbus International Airport. Through previous dealings with LOTH, NetJets understood the advantages of partnering with a single-source solutions company.
- the right solutions: support NetJets local business processes
- talent: attract and retain the right employees
- branding: use the space to promote company brand
- company culture: create a space that provides for individual work and collaboration
- single-supplier strategy: a single point of contact and a single point of accountability for dealer and contractor management
- product selection: reconfigurable space for more workers as company grows
- functionality: provide each team member with an appropriate and functional workspace
- collaborative interaction: environment supports collaborative interaction within an open-plan setting
- culture: accommodates multiple generations and improves morale due to improved aesthetics
- multiple settings: provided a variety of open and enclosed areas, for work and impromptu meetings
- natural light: most work spaces laid out in a low-walled cubicle or glass-walled office configuration that allows light to flow throughout the building
- integrated technology: utilized media:scape to enhance collaboration and productivity – locally and globally
“The building is bigger, more functional and has offices that lend themselves to collaborative work. It also boasts a cafeteria with room for 210 at lunchtime, has plenty of training space for pilots and expansive views of Port Columbus and the Columbus skyline.
At the end of the day, function and atmosphere drove what we were